Thursday, June 2, 2011

The End of Earth: So Be It


If earth has decided that the time has come to throw
Us down a never ending tube
Us fragile things
Then I guess so be it
I have control over nothing… 

Except of my needs
Sometimes: When I need it’s because
This little hand lifts you
like a crushed piece of paper
Flings you to your need
Sometimes
You land on water and that is it for you
Sometimes
You land on more air and land on dirt
And hope you that this need has a better idea

If earth has decided that this is the time to burn
I want to be a rock
But heaven knows I could only look like one
Because inside there: little worms are waiting to breath
And fragile still I would be

If earth decided that this is the time to burst
I want to be filled- hot air myself so that I can fly…
But I am here, just a human made up of
Skin and bones, fragile.
Fragile, Frafile, Fragile!

So so be it. I have no control in the end- I am of the earth and
I will live pass the earth and into that tube
Then so be it.


No comments:

Post a Comment