Monday, May 30, 2011

I Was There


I was there when I realized
I had arrived
But It was too late!
I think the bus was gone before I had
even decided to leave
But if that is true then 
that’s unfair
Oh, that word is a ridiculous one, isn’t it?
Un fair means what? So I leave
Like tulips stop living after spring has noticed
And leaves leave trees after it has enjoyed its flourish

It’s like loving a woman, but nobody understands the beast
She is poison because when you drink too much of her
She kills you. She makes you warm and then she leaves
Like those leaves

And then men, when you love a man
He finally understands you a little then it gets too scary
So he runs under the bed and wishes he never came out of the womb
He hates not to be understood but for you to understand that- hell
(They need you to be a ghost?)
get them taken care of 
but then make sure you leave no trace behind, will you!?
It’s a puzzle. 

I was there when I realized
I have arrived
She is on top of that tree and he is under ground, right below.
But I think I have it all wrong.

I have changed (the map) because since the bus done leave
I won’t stand here being stood up.

SO with her poison and his will to stay confused
“Only one thing at a time woman!”
I had arrived here because I am still wishing to be
My self in this world… and you be a man in this maiden earth
I should care - so I do

And I write you on my books so that you notice me
A beast, a ghost and you misunderstood and puzzled by it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment