Tuesday, May 24, 2011

When I love /// He is a Man


When I love
I love for nothing
I feel an intense feeling and then it turns
Into wingless birds
Grounded
Filled with truth and boundless on earth
It says “come” this love
When I love
I let you hold me
When I Love
I love for nothing
Because there
this feeling is bountiful
And spiritful
When I love
I am a child and know nothing
But I feel helpless and then
I realize I love
So when you love
That is the lesson learned

------

My father is alone
With absolutely no head
He leads the pack to territories
Of danger… underground bombs?
The air there is…
If you breathe it you will feel a tightness in your chest
And you will probably die
My father is alone because
I left
Because I don’t understand why
Can’t you just SLOW DOWN!
I begin to under- stand the
Reason but I have to admit
I don’t like it
My father is not alone because I left
He’s alone because he’s misunderstood-
He is a man.




No comments:

Post a Comment