Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Stroll With My Parts All Apart

I strolled with my head in my hand.
I fell with my heart in my arms
I stood with my chest on my back
So I live with my parts all apart

And people like that- don’t they?
Is it because I am unusual.
Unusually stomped
Breast-less lover
Beastly thoughtful
And unforgettably fucked up
That, that attracts you?

I stroll with my parts all apart because
I see you so perfectly placed and in tune
And I can’t bare looking like you in this deserted place
SO I walk this way and that way so you can see that I am-
I, I am a dream in this dreadful place
I am standing like a miracle
Placed
I am, standing and you look at me
As if there is something “unique”
But what you experience is you in me
But I am stubborn
Because I was alone when I came to earth
They took me away
And made me, me for a whole day
I was sent to this cubicle and my umbilical cord
Broke, in his hands, in her hands

So I stroll with my parts all apart
And give thanks (to the above)
That I am a gift to the world
Or at least I think, you think?

I stroll with all my dreams and I see them leave me
I fall with my heart in my arms, but I hold it tight
Not to suffocate it but to embrace it
And I stand here naked, clothed with embarrassment
That you haven’t noticed
All of me
Here standing with my parts all apart
You can’t stop until you feel the weight of my shoulders
Lighten
Because that is why this place was created
To deliver me to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment