Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I Am Yours


I must forget my song
the one that says:
"How can I be yours?"
Now I am sitting in a crisis
I cry but the visiting tear stays upstairs
In the attic of my dreams
So I see someone else’s…
Someone else’s lamp
Lighting above the distance of You
You become my moon and I hope to become your-
All these thoughts revisiting all these wishes
So…must I, must I, must I!? 
I must forget-
My song continues to ride down that road alone
I must forget- this song

Right now though the darkness wins
One hundred percent here
Somewhere else at this very moment 
I win but not here
I feel like a loser
Because I have lost
That song that once was mine now
is lost. 
That song that still says:

"How can I be yours?"
 

I am yours but you're not mine
so I've lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment