Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Story Out Of Me

The bomb blew pieces of my heart
I see the slivers of it lying by your feet
And you believe you have done nothing
I too believe you have
You have taken some poison
For me
You have taken those knives you call hands
And made a story out of me
Out of my heart
And now it aches
And more it aches
And so it aches

The bomb called love
Has also left me without legs
Left me without
You, without hands
And it's made the ounce [of heart] that's left
That's in my body cry
You've made a story out of me
And now it aches
What's left, it aches

I don't feel pain
Ok that is a lie
I lie for you
I lie to have you lie to me
And tell me
Please tell me
Dear
Dear heart I need you
Dear heart I miss you
- But I have only this one ounce to give
To give
To give to you.

It must feel good
Feel so damned good
I've left you
All alone with-
All alone to smile that smile
And alone to laugh those laughters
And you have tears
That tear ME
That tore me

My heart is light- what happens when an ounce of something is left of a pound?

A story is left.

A fucking story!

No comments:

Post a Comment