Monday, July 16, 2012

I Land In You


I am sitting here
Don’t want sit for long
But I do want to become like that naked tree
Wrestling within other sounds of nature
I don’t want to become that dark substance that
Suffocates the speech of silence-ness
(Words begin to make sense mainly
Because there is nothing but silence)

When do I become yours?
When can I walk into your mouth and
Climb down your throat and fall
Fall beyond reach
And get to a slippery part of you?
I die, I die because it’s like music
Music when you say nothing

But just remember me
Because when you drink that coffee
I’ll then get burned
So if you care, take care of me
I can take care of you

I land in you
Cushioned with your love
I land in you because your silence lulls me
And I feel like I have to go through
The better part of me to be with you

But I’m inside and sometimes I feel
Cold and yes sometimes I feel like I am yours
And sometimes I disappear
And that’s because I have become waste
Food that passes through you and I am
As you are here
Going through the changes meant for me
And then I am that tree
That tree that’s sitting…

I am sitting here.







No comments:

Post a Comment