Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Just Breathe Differently

I breathe differently
Apparently unrecognizably
to others but I feel it
I feel the narrowness of my pecho, my chest
caves into a box of sand, filled with jewels
And little crystals cut out the air that mingles
with the future of my body's spirit
But still my body's vibrancy lives though
among the little ghostly water drops from
that rock that longs so much to be touched

And like me It feels the need to say:
"I breathe differently" from the mounted
fairies that loom in the cave of my deceased
shell, my empty bucketed thoughts
my empty pushed out tears landing in the sea
of the unknown...

but I breathe differently- And although it was I
I have chosen to lift a mountain
I feel lighter now... The mountain must
give life unlike empty boxes or
puffed filled balloons

The breath isn't so much encased
not really, it appears that the reason I breathe
differently it is because I have decided to
surround myself with possibilities that
at times carry me through deserted territories
and in building new pathways
I find that I am not alone,
I just breathe a little differently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment