Sunday, November 20, 2011

Clowns Are Not Welcomed Here

I have something to say but then
I can't stand the parades of clowns walking into my head
They wear these suits and walk around with titles on their faces
They never pick up a toolbox to build
never ever give a hand but find just
Sheer embroidery coming from the inside and outside of their heads

Even I can’t be fooled
While the clowns are gnawing at me
Making noise to re-disturb the patience I’ve cultivated
The strength I was born with
Has been played on
Has been fucked with
But I can’t really be fooled

I have something to say but then
I can’t stand up now with you around me
Because your smell has made this home
An abandoned warehouse with paint buckets spillings
You'd think that clowns would be a little more “together”
But here they are with
Another place to sleep… you think

But Even I can’t be fooled
Even I in this state that I’m in
It’s over, because the earth has thrown me into this alone
It has spanked me with its wretched hands
And I have learned my lesson

Having a weight on my shoulders can be a drag
So I will put you down
And keep you away from my flying spirit
Because it’s time to party
Clowns are not welcomed here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment