Thursday, September 29, 2011

Please Be Patient

I will follow you and you'll follow me
And I will go places with you
paved or unpaved
but I can't right now.

I am feeling rather unwell
and a little unswell

I will carry your bags
and lift the weight from your shoulders
I will walk for miles for you or with you
but I can't right now

I am feeling rather unwell
and a little unswell

I will tell my friends and my friend's friends
to help you if you fall
and to know that is because I'm unwell
and feeling unswell that
I need their help to help you
Go... 
but
not for long
you'll see

I will hear you sing anywhere
and I will sing with you everywhere
I will talk you up
and never talk you down
I will paint a picture of you in the sun
and maybe one in the rain
to cleanse all your pain
I will drink a cup of tea now
and offer you one aswell
I will have a smile on my face
but I won't pretend
that I'm feeling well
Cause I'm feeling unwell 
and a little unswell...

Please be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment