Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Question To My Lover (Nothing)

I am now a question to my lover
My lover knows nothing
If it is all
That’s all he knows

Does "nothing" mean he needs to know?
A thought, is thought but buried low
And so it’s hard for him to hear
I want to speak and yet I mute
I mute tonight, so he can’t hear…
what
Nothing’s said

I am now a question to my lover
Nothing is the word to birth a zero
And so nothing (white noise possibly)
Is all that’s uttered 
with lips so tight
A fighter, who am I
If my lover knows nothing

He waits to hear and so time passes
Yet I near to nothing, still
I lock my deed and beg him (hmm)
Practically unannounced, my words
Come tumbling and tumbling they land on zero
And nothing worded

I am now a question to myself
And what am I, what I desire to be had?
I am to say… without a word
Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment